BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Honest

Honesty is the best policy.

Really?

Is there a time when honesty isn't the best policy?

I'm not talking about the, 'Does my hair look bad?' honesty or honesty in relationships. I'm talking about honesty with oneself.

In the last year I've had to come to some pretty harsh realizations. Mostly about myself. Things that I don't think necessarily have made my life any better since I've realized them. Things that now that I have realized them are burdensome.

So is there a line that can be drawn? I want to draw a big fat line in my life and I don't want to cross it until I'm ready. I don't want to deal with the co-decency, past abuse, or control issues until I'm ready. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew anymore in my self discovery.

I'm tired of honesty. I think I'm going to abandon honesty for a little while. I want to be oblivious.

0 comments: